Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors.
QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
We are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our Team on a permanent full-time basis. QPE is a medium-sized business and we are looking for someone who can provide ongoing support to our experienced Team in a timely and professional manner.
Duties include but not limited to;
• Assist the mechanical project team on the designs and plant equipment for all stages of the project
• Assist in the technical development and best practice of design solutions
• Working closely with a drafting team in the development of engineering drawings
• Development of engineering deliverables, specifications, datasheets and reports
• Oversee design and drafting activities.
• Checking and sign off technical drawings.
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and develop solutions.
• Minimum 10 years of previous experience working within an engineering consultant environment.
• Excellent communication skills when working with cross-function teams.
• Proven time management and project coordination skills
• Ability and willingness to undertake travel as required to meet Project needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
• Chartered CPEng status preferable or working towards
• Previous experience working in an EPC/EPCM mining sector.