Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA-based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors.
QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
We are currently seeking applications from Paste / Project Crew to join our team on long-term operational contracts for FIFO roles to our sites located throughout Australia.
Duties include but not limited to;
• Complying with site policies and procedures
• Operation of underground mobile plant including light vehicles, IT’s and flatbed trucks
• Operation of Hand-Held Rock drills
• Completing the relevant training paperwork for training certificates
• Conducting pre-start paperwork on vehicles and mobile equipment
• Following directions from the QPE Leading Hand, QPE Site Supervisors & QPE Managers
• The completion of workplace inspections as required
• Attending all safety meetings & pre-shift meetings
• Working in various capacities both underground and on the surface
• Punctual attendance
• Looking after PPE issued to your person
• Experienced underground preferable however not essential
• HR license preferable
• Working at heights is preferable
• CN & DG license preferable
• Current Police Clearance & Manual Drivers License
• Current COVID-19 vaccination certificate
• Ability to be in a team whilst maintaining a high standard of work quality and housekeeping