Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors
QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter. We are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join our Team based in Perth on a permanent full-time basis.
• Developing engineering solutions for a range of projects using analytical techniques and providing advice in the areas of steel, concrete, masonry and loading structural designs
• Ensuring design solutions comply with local and national codes and standards
• Preparation of technical reports
• Working closely with a drafting team in the development of engineering drawings
• Carry out site inspections and prepare reports.
• Assist with the preparation of fee proposals and develop and maintain client relationships
• Good track record of working to project budgets and time frames
• Project Management
• Bachelor Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of previous experience working within an engineering consultant environment.
• Excellent communication skills when working with cross function teams.
• Chartered CPEng status preferable or working towards
• Proven time management and project coordination skills
• Proficient with SpaceGass, Strand 7 for the analysis and design of structural steel and reinforced concrete structures for Heavy Industry and commercial projects
• Previous experience working in an EPC/EPCM mining sector