February 23, 2023
Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors.
Quattro has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, Quattro offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, Quattro is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, Quattro brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
Due to our continued success, we are currently seeking a highly motivated Recruitment Officer to join our Business Support Team.
In this full-time permanent role, your duties include but are not limited to;
- Undertaking the delivery of end-to-end recruitment services including job descriptions, advertising and shortlisting, candidate selection process, interviews, background checks and offer of employment for white and blue-collar roles across Australia
- Maintain the recruitment database and talent pool by developing and implementing sourcing methods
- Undertaking the onboarding and induction activities for all new Quattro employees
- Provide recruitment advice and support to Quattro Hiring Managers
- Ensure selection recommendations are compliant with company policies, the relevant Award and Enterprise Agreement conditions and remuneration is applied based on selection requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Register your interest
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent discipline
- Experience in volume hiring and candidate management
- Experience with internal recruitment
- Ability to coach and influence decision-makers
- Strong administration and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment whilst multitasking