January 19, 2023
Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors. QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning.
By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Team based in Perth on a permanent full-time basis. QPE is a medium-sized business and we are looking for someone who can provide ongoing support to our experienced Team in a timely and professional manner.
Duties include but not limited to;
- We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Team based in Perth on a permanent full-time basis. QPE is a medium-sized business and we are looking for someone who can provide ongoing support to our experienced Team in a timely and professional manner.
- Duties include but not limited to;
- Responsible for the efficient overall facilitation of the construction of Quattro designed Technology and Upgrade projects
- Responsible for Leading and Co-ordination of deliverables from multiple internal stakeholders
- Project Delivery, Complex Order delivery, Engineering, Project Proposals and Logistics
- Engaging multiple key project stakeholders from various divisions within client organisation
- Responsible for ensuring deliveries meet customer (internal & external) expectations, and achieve targets for safety, quality, schedule and budget
- Responsible to identify and capture variation scope changes and support projects in scope change management activities
- Responsible for coordination with Quattro Product Group to ensure engineering work meets product design standards and fulfils all Product Compliance management requirements
- Supporting Engineering teams on complex issues
- Responsible for adhering to robust scope change management practices in delivering projects
- Responsible to manage lessons learned, identify continuous improvement opportunities, and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders.
Register your interest
- Experienced with 5– 7 years in a Project management/ Engineering role. Preferably with a background in plant construction and/or mining.
- Multi project experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Project.
- Strong leadership skills
- High quality communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent time management
- The successful candidate will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made
- Preferred candidates to be residential “Western Australia” based