Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors.
QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
With offices now in QLD, we are looking to grow the business further and seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join our Team on the Lake Cowal Project based in New South Wales.
Duties include but not limited to;
• Contract Management of Site Operations and Production works
• Ensuring development and production targets are achieved
• Maintain, manage and collate documentation and records required for the project
• Budgeting and forecasting on projects including cost management, capital justification and progressive forecasting for future estimating
• Safety management – ensuring the QPE Safety Management Plan is adhered to
• Assist with contract administration – daily, weekly and monthly development and monthly statistics
• Compilation of day works on a daily basis
• Maintenance Management of QPE equipment
• Minimum five years’ experience in a projects and/or construction within a similar role
• Mechanical Engineering background essential
• Experience working on site construction
• Small project management
• Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively with both the client and project personnel
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage your own time and prioritise a demanding workload
• Critical thinking and high levels of attention to detail
• Must be triple vaccinated against COVID-19