Fixed Plant Fitter
February 16, 2023
Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors.
QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
We are currently seeking an experienced Fixed Plant Fitter to join our Team based in Pinjarra on a permanent full-time basis.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Strip, assess and rebuild mechanical components of a diverter valve
- Strip, assess and fit out the hydraulic components of a MEWP
- Liaise with all stakeholders to plan, schedule and execute required maintenance
- Performing all duties with a priority on all aspects of safety
- QA/QC of incoming and outgoing stock
- Site servicing as required
- Conducting stocktake of the workshop spares/consumables
- Other duties as requested by the Workshop Manager
Register your interest
- Trade qualified ‐ Mechanical Fitter or Boilermaker
- Underground experience and familiarity with underground paste equipment preferred
- Ability to work independently whilst maintaining a high standard of work quality and housekeeping
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Light fabrication skills are highly desirable
- Familiar with PLC programs
- Take charge of planned and preventative maintenance with a very proactive attitude
- Police Clearance and Drivers Licence are essential
- LF, RB and EWP tickets are desirable