Fixed Plant Fitter
August 26, 2022
Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors.
QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
We are currently seeking experienced Fixed Plant Fitters to join our Team in a FIFO capacity on an 2/2 roster.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Inspecting the workplace for hazards and promoting safe work practices;
- Diagnose faults, inspect and test machinery in a fixed-plant environment and determine required repair actions
- Preventative and break-down maintenance of the processing plant, including but not limited conveyors, mixers and pumps.
- Perform routine inspections of fixed-plant machinery and carry out preventative measures
- Fault-finding, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of mechanical components
- Safely and effectively delivering execution of planned & unplanned maintenance activities;
- Ensuring work procedures are followed
Register your interest
- Trade qualified and competency certificates in mechanical maintenance;
- Relevant tickets such as Confined Space Entry, EWP & Crane/Dogging/Rigging highly regarded;
- WA ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence (manual);
- Demonstrated post trade experience in the mining or heavy industry within a process plant environment;
- Proven understanding of risk assessment and management systems.
- Possesses a solid work ethic and strong desire to perform tasks safely and efficiently;
- A self-starter who is motivated, demonstrating initiative to extend themselves.
- Demonstrated application of safe working procedures and inspection techniques
- Sound working mechanical knowledge of processing plant and associated infrastructure
- Valid Manual Australian Driver's Licence