Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors
QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
We are currently seeking an experienced Boilermaker/Fitter to join our Team on a permanent full-time basis.
Duties include but not limited to;
• Mining surface and underground construction project works
• Installation of structural steel and fixed plant infrastructure (conveyors, pumps, tankage)
• Installation of pipework, pipe supports, cable tray etc.
• Working cohesively within a skilled team and following instructions of the Construction Superintendent and Management Team
• Boilermaker trade qualification
• Underground mining experience (preferred)
• Familiar with underground project infrastructure (highly desirable)
• Fabrication skills and construction experience (highly desirable)
• Ability to work independently whilst maintaining a high standard of work quality
• Good understanding of Workplace Health and Safety and a demonstrated commitment to maintaining a safe working environment at all times