Quattro Project Engineering is a successful and innovative WA based Engineering and Construction Services Company servicing the Resources and Civil Sectors.
QPE has consulted and contracted with a diverse range of clients including international mining houses, mid-tier miners, government entities and developers and have delivered a multitude of projects from pre-feasibility through to construction and commissioning. By applying the disciplined principles of engineering through all phases of the project lifecycle, QPE offers reliable, predictable project outcomes. With innovation and collaboration embedded in our culture, QPE is constantly on the search for safer, more efficient and cost-effective ways to do things. From product development to bespoke contracting, QPE brings this way of thinking to every challenge we encounter.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Accountant to join our Team based in Perth on a permanent full-time basis. QPE is a medium-sized business and we are looking for someone to join us in our growth, who can provide ongoing support to our Team in a timely and professional manner.
Duties include but are not limited to;
• Accounts email inbox management
• Disperse client purchase orders to necessary departments
• Maintain the client purchase order register
• End-to-end purchasing including raising purchase orders as per the requisition request and managing any updates
• Complete the end-of-month processes including monthly invoicing
• Assisting all managers with compiling data and producing invoice summaries
• Debtor management
• Enter all payment received into Pronto
• Account set-ups including Suppliers, Creditors and Customers
• Work in conjunction with Group Services teams
• Other duties requested by the Business Support Manager
• Three years’ minimum experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Business, Commerce – Accounting or similar)
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Knowledge and experience using Pronto – highly desirable
• Ability to multi-task and work with multiple priorities at once
• Strong data entry skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all areas of work
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills
• Strong problem-solving kills